Hillsaudio.com – Are you looking for a portable speaker that delivers high-quality sound and can be easily carried around wherever you go? Look no further than the JBL Clip 3! In this article, we will provide a detailed review of this popular portable speaker, including its features, design, sound quality, and overall performance.
The JBL Clip 3 is a highly portable Bluetooth speaker that delivers clear, powerful sound in a small package. It features a built-in carabiner, allowing you to clip it onto your backpack, belt, or any other surface. With up to 10 hours of battery life and a rugged, water-resistant design, the JBL Clip 3 is perfect for outdoor adventures, travel, and everyday use.
Also read: Top 10 JBL Speakers
Design and Build Quality
The JBL Clip 3 is designed with portability in mind. It measures 5.4 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches and weighs just 0.49 pounds. The speaker is encased in a durable, ruggedized rubber material that protects it from bumps, scratches, and drops. The front of the speaker features a metallic grille that houses the 40mm driver, while the back has a built-in carabiner that allows you to clip it onto anything you want.
One of the standout features of the JBL Clip 3 is its water resistance. The speaker has an IPX7 rating, which means it can be fully submerged in water for up to 30 minutes without being damaged. This makes it perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, and beach trips.
Connectivity and Controls
The JBL Clip 3 connects to your device via Bluetooth, and it has a range of up to 33 feet. It also features a built-in microphone that allows you to take hands-free phone calls. The speaker has basic controls on the top, including volume up and down, play/pause, and a button to activate your device’s voice assistant.
The JBL Clip 3 has a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 10 hours of playtime on a single charge. This makes it perfect for all-day outdoor activities or long road trips. The speaker also has a battery indicator on the side that lets you know how much battery life is left.
Despite its small size, the JBL Clip 3 delivers impressive sound quality. It has a single 40mm driver that delivers clear highs and mids, as well as a surprisingly deep bass. The speaker also has a built-in noise and echo-canceling speakerphone, making it perfect for conference calls or hands-free phone calls.
Specification and Buy
The JBL Clip 3 is a compact, water-resistant, and portable Bluetooth speaker designed for on-the-go use. It has a built-in carabiner that allows it to be easily clipped onto bags, clothing, and other items. The speaker delivers high-quality sound and has a rechargeable battery that provides up to 10 hours of playtime.
Here is a detailed table of the JBL Clip 3’s specifications:
|Speaker Type||Portable Bluetooth Speaker|
|Frequency Response||120Hz – 20kHz|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Polymer|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 hours|
|Charge Time||3 hours|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.7 x 4.3 x 1.7 inches|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Camouflage, Gray, Green, Pink, Red, Teal, Yellow|
|Price Range||$39.95 – $69.95|
The JBL Clip 3 is available at various prices depending on the retailer and the color of the speaker. The price range for the JBL Clip 3 is from $39.95 to $69.95.
Overall, the JBL Clip 3 is a great portable speaker for anyone looking for a compact, water-resistant, and high-quality sound speaker. Its affordable price range makes it a great value for the money.
Buy JBL Clip 3
Pros and Cons
- Highly portable and lightweight
- Water-resistant design
- Good battery life
- Impressive sound quality
- A built-in noise and echo-canceling speakerphone
- Affordable price
- Limited connectivity options
- No EQ customization
- Can be difficult to access the charging port
Comparison with Other Portable Speakers
The JBL Clip 3 is a popular portable speaker, but how does it compare to other similar devices? Here’s a quick comparison with some of its competitors:
- UE Wonderboom 2: The Wonderboom 2 has a similar size and water resistance rating, but it has a longer battery life of 13 hours and a 360-degree sound output. However, it is more expensive than the JBL Clip 3.
- Bose SoundLink Micro: The SoundLink Micro is another compact portable speaker with a waterproof design. It has better sound quality and more customizable EQ settings, but it is more expensive than the JBL Clip 3 and has shorter battery life.
- Anker Soundcore Flare Mini: The Soundcore Flare Mini is a budget-friendly portable speaker with a water-resistant design and a similar size to the JBL Clip 3. It has a longer battery life of up to 12 hours and features customizable EQ settings. However, it doesn’t have a built-in carabiner like the JBL Clip 3.
In conclusion, the JBL Clip 3 is a great portable speaker for anyone looking for a compact, water-resistant, and high-quality sound speaker. It’s perfect for outdoor adventures, travel, and everyday use. While it may have some limitations like limited connectivity options and no EQ customization, its overall performance and affordability make it a great choice for anyone in the market for a portable speaker.
- Is the JBL Clip 3 compatible with Siri and Google Assistant?
Yes, the JBL Clip 3 has a button that activates your device’s voice assistant, making it compatible with Siri and Google Assistant.
- Can the JBL Clip 3 be used for conference calls?
Yes, the speaker has a built-in noise and echo-canceling speakerphone that makes it perfect for conference calls.
- How long does it take to charge the JBL Clip 3?
It takes about 3 hours to fully charge the speaker.
- Can you pair two JBL Clip 3 speakers together for stereo sound?
Yes, you can pair two JBL Clip 3 speakers together using the JBL Connect+ app for stereo sound.
- How do you reset the JBL Clip 3?
To reset the speaker, hold down the power button and the volume up button for 10 seconds.